- physically active
- healthy food choice
- eliminate addiction such as alcohols, smokes
- be more social join clubs, volunteers,
Athlete's foot are barely noticeable with just slightly dry, flaky skin. More extensive athlete's foot may look like red, peeling, dry skin areas on one or both soles of the feet.
Type 1: soles of the feet, also called "moccasin" type
Type 2: between the toes, also called "interdigital" type
Type 3: inflammatory type or blistering.
- 95 to 98 percent of the body’s potassium resides in the cells
- regulate fluid balance
- treat and preventing low potassium levels. It is also used to treat high blood pressure and prevent stroke
- used in nerve impulse conduction and muscle contraction. Since the heart is a muscle, potassium also contributes to a regular heart beat.
- Healthy high potassium foods include beans, dark leafy greens, potatoes, squash, yogurt, fish, avocados, mushrooms, sweet potatoes, tomato sauces, beets, prunes, carrot and orange juices, soy beans, milk, and bananas. The current daily value for potassium is 3.5 grams, 4,700 mg of potassium a day.
- When the body becomes too acidic or suffers tremendous injury, an influx of potassium is released from the cells into the bloodstream
- P+ plays a significant role in impulse conduction within the heart muscle, hyperkalemia also leads to cardiac problems. In early stages of hyperkalemia, an irregular heartbeat or heart palpitations typically occur first
- cause feelings of burning or tingling, generalized weakness, paralysis, listlessness, dizziness, mental confusion, low blood pressure, irregular heart rhythm, and death.
- Some medications for high blood pressure can increase potassium levels in the blood. Taking potassium along with some medications for high blood pressure might cause too much potassium in the blood.
(1)blueberries protect you from premature aging
(2)omega-3 fatty acids salmon fish
(3)Spinach is a source of vitamins B, C, and E, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, and omega-3 fatty acids.
(4)source of zinc, which aids in skin cell renewal and repair oysters
(5)Canned tomato sauce, tomato juice, and ketchup are the best source of the anti-aging antioxidant lycopene and digestible
(6)daily dose of nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E by eating walnuts
(7)vitamin C and antioxidants kiwi fruits
(8)Dark chocolate helps skin stay hydrated and protects skin from sun damage
(9)One cup of low-fat yogurt has more calcium than a cup of fat-free milk, which is great for your posture, nails, and teeth.
(10)Sweet potatoes are packed with beta-carotene, an antioxidant that fights aging.
(1) five factor diet consists of consuming five meals daily, and each meal consists of five ingredients. The target ingredients include protein, unsaturated fats, fibre, carbs and a drink containing no sugar + 1/2 hrs of exercise each day
(2) Maple Syrup a concoction of maple syrup, cayenne pepper, lemon juice and water
(3) Hampton’s diet with no processed food but raw fruits and vegetables, nuts and fish.
(4) Macrobiotic diet consumed uncooked foods and soy products and high fiber food
(5) The Zone Diet 40 percent of your daily total caloric intake from carbohydrates, 30 percent from carbs and 30 percent from fats. A combination of 3 controlled meals and 2 snacks daily. The correct amount of amino acids with carbs helps control the appetite to prevent over-eating